Coronavirus information and updates
Although all face-to-face WFWI events have been cancelled or are under review, we have arranged free online WFWI events. Please go to the WFWI What’s on page for updates and information on how to register for our online events.
Please look at the WFWI news page for updates and the Resources page latest WFWI e-newsletter. WIs around the county are running virtual meetings and interest groups e.g. craft groups, cookery clubs, quizs, and book groups. So, if you are interested in joining us, please don’t hesitate to contact a WI in your area.
Do you want to …?
- Make new friends
- Find new interests and learn new skills
- Boost your confidence
- Be inspired to try something new
- Do something you enjoy with friends
- Become involved in the local community
- Get out and about and visit places of interest
- Be a part of a movement with the power to change things for the better
Yes? You’ve come to the right place. Why not join the WI?
As well as all that, you will be able to…
- Make your voice heard on subjects that are important to you
- Discuss and vote on national resolutions
- Support national campaigns and initiatives
- Receive national, regional and local newsletters, magazines and mailings
- Have access to the WIs on-line learning programme
WI members are any or all of:
- wanting to learn
- a community