Coronavirus information and updates
Although all face-to-face WFWI events were cancelled in Spring 2020, the WFWI is now organizing online events. Please go to the WFWI What’s on page for updates and information on how to register.
Please look at the WFWI news page for updates and the Resources page for the latest WFWI e-newsletter. Buckinghamshire Federation has produced a set of printed guides and YouTube tutorials for joining and hosting zoom meetings. MyWI has help on using Skype, zoom and Google Hangouts for meetings.
WIs around the county are running virtual meetings, craft groups, cookery clubs, quizs and book groups. So, if you are interested in joining us, please don’t hesitate to contact a WI in your area.
Do you want to …?
- Make new friends
- Find new interests and learn new skills
- Boost your confidence
- Be inspired to try something new
- Do something you enjoy with friends
- Become involved in the local community
- Get out and about and visit places of interest
- Be a part of a movement with the power to change things for the better
Yes? You’ve come to the right place. Why not join the WI?
As well as all that, you will be able to…
- Make your voice heard on subjects that are important to you
- Discuss and vote on national resolutions
- Support national campaigns and initiatives
- Receive national, regional and local newsletters, magazines and mailings
- Have access to the WIs on-line learning programme
WI members are any or all of:
- wanting to learn
- a community